Get MUDDY with us!
Watch the video!
Compete or just get dirty with friends. Either way, you’re going to have a blast while benefiting a great cause that deserves your support.
PHOTOS FROM LAST YEAR’S MUD RUN
Packet Pick Up
Friday, Oct. 6th | 1 pm-6pm at Running Wild, 3012 E Cervantes, Pensacola.
Race day, Oct. 7th | 6:30 am-7:15am at the Pensacola Mud Run Course.
Pre-Race Registration closes at 8 am Friday Oct. 6th.
Race day registration $100 at 6:30 am at Pensacola Mud Run Course.
The 5th Annual Pensacola Mud Run is a 5 mile/ 20 obstacle course with a 1 mile/ 5 obstacle Kid Run situated on 150 acres north of Pensacola. This is a family-friendly fun run with 20+ challenging obstacles. Runners can all expect to slip, slide, climb, jump, slog, and swing their way to a fun finish where food, refreshments, and showers are waiting. The morning will start with our Competitive Heat for the fastest man, woman and team, taking off at 7:30 a.m., followed by numerous Non-Competitive Heats throughout the day, and lastly ending with the Kids Run. We will have timers running, but runners will be responsible for their own time tracking. The object is to have fun and complete the run, not to finish first.
First Heat Starts
Entrance is Near
St. Matthews Baptist Church
3047 County Hwy. 95A
Cantonment, FL 32533
$59 Competitive Heat
$49 Regular Non-Timed Heat
$29 Kids Run (1 mile/5 obstacles)
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- BRING YOUR ID. You have to have it to check in and partake of any adult beverages.
- There will be bag check available. The cost is $5. One check in. One check out. Nothing larger than a sports bag, please.
- BRING CASH. Wireless is sketchy in the outback. Some vendors will be accepting credit cards though.
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to your heat so that you have ample time to check in.
- Bring a change of clothes. There will be a changing area, although our People Washer will get you so clean that you won’t need to change.
- Bring Family and friends. There will be viewing areas. Tell them to bring a chair.
- Bring an extra pair of shoes. You will want to donate your muddy ones to Soles for Souls.
- Carpool. We have plenty of free parking but let’s do our part to save the planet.
- We will have photographers taking pictures of your most embarrassing moments but no one will know who you are because you will be covered in mud. You will be able to purchase your photos a few days after the race. Look for them on our FB page.
- No faking injuries just to get a ride in Baptist Healthcare’s Life Flight. There will be EMS and Andrews Institute staff on hand to make sure you are not hurt.
- Wear something crazy because you are.
- Don’t try to leap the vertical flag wall in a single bound. Only Sandy Sansing Can!
- We have Bud Light, Kona Beer and Pepsi Products for your pleasure.
- There will be Football on the TV. That’s right I said it there will be football.
- No sunbathing at the Mud Spa but bring some sunscreen any way.
- NO GAMBLING! Unless you are at Wind Creek Casino.
Pole to Pole
LATEST PHOTOS FROM INSTAGRAM